Dianne Lattemann – Autumn Tones Scarf Collection
Autumn Tones scarf—approximately 6 in by 6 ft
View the options—don’t let the maple trees have all the fun! The color patterns have been inspired by my daily commutes through the Arboretum and Central District in the fall.
Choose the corresponding number from the dropdown menu to view and purchase.
- Green/Gold/Orange scarf (wool and silk)
- Rust-brown and gold striped twill scarf (wool, silk, and cashmere)
- November: faded brown, orange, gold and green scarf (acrylic, wool, silk, cashmere)
- Faded Yellow/Greens/Tan Will (wool, alpaca, rayon)
- Maple ablaze: Red-orange herringbone scarf (wool, silk, and cashmere)
- Arboretum: Burnt-orange herringbone scarf (wool, silk)
- Earth tones of faded brown and green with orange and gold accent stripes scarf (acrylic and alpaca)
- Gold and faded earth tones tabby scarf (wool and alpaca)